D-NET! The first international forum to enhance diabetes education and management around the globe. “It is a place for health professionals to connect, find support, share best practices, and discover learning opportunities. D-NET is also designed to enable members to access emerging evidence and diabetes resources”.
Here are some tips from International Diabetes Federation site about what you can find on D-NET:
- Groups: English and Spanish groups are available. Choose your group and join the discussions!
- Ask an expert: Discussion topics events provided by international experts.
- Events calendars: Stay up-to-date with upcoming diabetes-related events.
- Resource Library: See what’s new and what network members think about diabetes education.
- Videos: See what colleagues are doing around the world.e.g. IDF Centres of Education (Bolivia, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal)
- Members: See who joined D-NET.
- Did you know?: Current diabetes facts and figures
- IDF Publications: Quick access to IDF publications
And if you’re attending the World Diabetes Congress in Melboune, be aware of D-NET’s face to face meeting!!!!!!
Access D-NET by cliking on the following link: http://d-net.idf.org/
For more information contact email@example.com